The journal IRJIMS is devoted to the publication of original works viz Research papers, Book Reviews, Article Reviews & abstract of thesis from the Interdisciplinary and Multidisciplinary discipines.The submission of aforesaid works to this journal implies that neither it has been published elsewhere previously nor is under communication for publication.
1. Submission of Articles: Authors/Researchers/Writers interested in submitting their papers to the Journal should either send Online or sent their CD to The Editor-in-Chief, IRJIMS, Roynagar, Ward no.25, Karimganj, Assam, India, Pin-788711 in English (MS word font- Times New Roman, Font size-12). The papers can only be written in English.
i) Title- Should be brief and informative.
ii) Authors Name- Name must be followed by Designation, Postal Address including E- mail ID and Phone Number.
iii) Abstract- All Abstract should be in English and not more than 250 words.
iv) For compilation of bibliography, the latest edition of APA and MLA format is to be used.
2. Plagiarism: The Authors are requested to avoid plagiarism. In case of detection of plagiarism Authors himself/herself will be solely responsible.
3. Publication: The Publication of the Articles/Write-up will be only after the recommendation of the Editorial Board.
The review process involves a tripartite co-ordination involving the Chief Editor, Section Editors and Subject Experts (Reviewers) from different institutions and organizations. Each of these personnel has a distinct role to play in the review process. A paper has to pass through all of the above cited three phases for publication. In short, a paper is published only after attaining due recommendation of the Chief Editor, Section Editor/s and the concerned Subject Expert who has Reviewed the paper
Information regarding the selection or rejection of articles/papers will be only through Email. The journal shall publish the articles/papers only after completion of the formalities mentioned in selection letter. The journal will also not take the resposibility of returning the rejected articles.
After acceptence and completion of formalities regarding publication, the journal will have the right to make amendments (if needed) in the articles/papers to suit the requirement of the journal.
• The authors should note that there is no submission fee; however, there is a reasonable publication fee for each accepted article to meet the cost of manuscript handling, typesetting, office cum admin expenses, web-hosting charges, up-loading charges, internet expenses, website update and maintenance, electronic archiving and other recurring expenses. The publication fee is obligatory for publication.
• Indian Authors: The publication fee for single author per accepted paper is Rs. 1000.00 and Rs. 1500.00 for multiple authors.
• Foreign Authors: The publication fee of accepted paper is $30 for single authored paper and $45 for multiple authored papers
• Print copy: Print Copy of the issue can be supplied on payment of Rs. 500.00 per copy. Annual subscription for print copy is Rs. 5000.00 per Volume (inclusive of postal charges within India)
Single print copy (Inclusive Postal Charge) can be supplied outside india on payment of 35$ per copy.
The formality of signed copyright form by the author(s) is a precondition to publish the paper in the journal.